The next chapter meeting is one we anticipate all year long: the local conferment for the newest members of the CPCU Society and our Chapter. The meeting will be held at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant in Arlington Heights on Wednesday, October 25th!
Our guest speaker will be Kimberly Waller, Executive Vice President, Willis Towers Watson, who will present Diversity and Inclusion - Risks, Opportunity and Innovation: We need you to lead! Also, once again, President of the CPCU Society and former Chicago-area resident, Michael "Mike" Koscielny, CPCU, CIC, ARe, API, AIC, AINS, will be our guest to perform the conferment. This is a great opportunity to hear directly from the top of the CPCU Society!
The menu will be:
· Appetizer: Thai Lettuce Wraps
· Appetizer: Caprese Flatbread
· Salad: Chopped Wedge
· Entrée: Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
· Entrée: Soy Ginger Atlantic Salmon
· Dessert: Key Lime Pie
· Special - One Drink Ticket Included!
Also, coffee, hot tea, iced tea and soft drinks are included. A "no-host" bar will be available for those wishing to have alcoholic beverages.
Cost to attend:
- Free to New Designees & Guest
(go to PayPal, enter Florida17 and click "apply")
- Free to Paid Chapter Members currently between opportunities
(go to PayPal, enter Between and click "apply")
- $45 for Paid Chapter Members
- $50 for Guests
Need to cancel? Please call or e-mail by 3 p.m.
on the day of the event.