To be eligible the applicant must:
1. Be an active (paid) member of the Chicago Northwest Suburban Chapter or: Be the spouse, child, stepchild, grandchild, niece, nephew or dependent, of the above person;
2. Be enrolled or accepted or applied and planning to attend an accredited two or four year college or university (undergraduate degree program) or a vocational school.
Not have been awarded this scholarship in the past.
Must not have violated the CPCU Code of Ethics.
Priority will be given to students pursuing a career in insurance or business related field.
The award will be presented to one who has demonstrated scholarship, and leadership qualities along with commitment to the community.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
Please submit the following:
1. A completed SCHOLARSHIP GRANT APPLICATION.
2. Transcript of high school or college grades as of the end of the current school year. Transcripts should cover at least prior two academic years and all college work.
3. An interview with the scholarship selection committee may be required by the applicant.
All of the above materials should be sent to the address on the bottom of the Scholarship Grant Application by April 1, 2018. All applicants will be notified of the results by May 31, 2018.