We wanted to take this time to update you all on some of the chapter event changes in light of the COVID-19 quarantine.
- The March 2020 Ethics Contest sponsored by the CPCU Society has been cancelled. Our members who attended the March meeting will still get CE credit.
- The 2020 CPCU Society Leadership Summit scheduled for April 30 to May 2, 2020 has been cancelled. Our chapter has elected to apply our Bronze Sponsorship to the 2021 Leadership Summit scheduled for late April 2021 in Portland, OR.
- Our April 2020 chapter meeting is cancelled as mentioned in a prior email.
- Our May 2020 Chapter meeting will not be held in person. We are looking into a virtual meeting, probably held between 7 pm and 8 pm. Please check back periodically to this website for updates.
- The May 7, 2020 Open House at DataCubes in Schaumburg has been postponed. No future date is currently scheduled.
- The May 14, 2020 Hepler Broom seminar has been postponed. No future date is currently scheduled.
We hope you are all staying safe and healthy during these turbulent times. Please continue to check the website for any changes.